Friday, June 25, 2010

CONTEST WINNER FOR STEPHANIE AND JOHN'S STORY COMMENTS

Cursor..

Good afternoon, readers. Yesterday, my dear hubby, a few friends and I spent the entire day in the beautiful NY Finger Lake area--wine tasting of course. It was a gourgeous day. We stopped at the Krispy Kremes doughnut shop on the way up for some yummy treats. And after stopping at about twenty wineries (I didn't realize how many there are in the area and we didn't visit half of them) we had a great dinner on the lake in Watkins Glen. Awesome food!


Along the way we met up with this guy. I think he enjoyed the area too much.

Needless to say, we came home tired and carrying a case of wine, which I plan to enjoy with friends and family over the summer months as we sit by a outdoor fire.

I threw everyone's name into a basket containing a few bottles of wine and pulled out the winner of an e-copy of Obsessed By Wildfire.


DRUM ROLL

BRRRRR

BRRRRR

YADKAY


YEAH! YADKAY

I'll be emailing you shortly. In the meantime, we have a few days left until I draw the winner for the $50.00 Barnes and Noble certificate. To read the details on how to enter, please read my June 18th post EVIL'S WITNESS IS OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment