Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome 2011

Happy New Year!! I hope everyone had an awesome holiday. Mine was good despite having a sinus infection between Christmas and New Years. Looking on the bright side, I got some much needed rest, read a book, watched several new movies and actually lost a few pounds instead of gaining them.

So have you made your New Year's resoluations? I haven't. I'm giving them some thought and hope to narrow them down this week. I made 8 out of 10 goals last year, which I'm really excited about. At the end of 2011, I would to say I've made all my goals. In fact, I'd like to say I surpassed them, so I'm going to take a few more days to think about them and how I'll approach achieving them.

Planning on how to achieve them is important. Do you know how daunting it sounds to say I'm going to write a book this year? But if you say, I'm going to write a book this year and this is how I plan to do it, in steps, fifty pages a month. It doesn't sound so intimidating, does it? Fifty pages is doable, right? I think so.

So take a moment or two and make a plan to make the goals you're setting.

Have a great day and stop back. Besides reading my notes, you can connect with some great authors on my Friday Friends posts. I have wonderful guests lined up starting this Friday, January 7th with Cara Marsi. You will love her. I promise. WINK.

No comments:

Post a Comment