Monday, June 12, 2017

ARC Readers Apply Here

Have you ever wanted to read an advance copy of one of my books? Well, I select readers through an application process.

As of today my newest novel, PERFECT FALL, is up for preorder at a very special price at Amazon and many other venues and I’m looking for readers to read and review advance reader copies. If you’re interested, read on because here is what I’m looking for in a PERFECT FALL ARC reader.

(1) Have you read and reviewed PERFECT or PERFECT HEARTS and enjoy them?

(2) Do you have a good review status at Amazon? I want reviewers who are honest and fair and not someone who gives 5 stars to everything they read.

(3) Are you willing to read and leave a review on Amazon within three days of the release dated of July 18, 2017?

(4) Are you willing to fill out an application? (Incomplete applications are automatically deleted.)

With that said, I’m only accepting ten new readers. Once you’re on my ARC list, you stay on the list unless you stop asking for ARCs or miss your review deadline. You do not need to apply each time a call goes out.

For more information click HERE and apply. Hurry spots will go fast!


Always thankful for your help.

Autumn Jordon






No comments:

Post a Comment