Friday, February 22, 2019

It’s George Washington’s birthday and I will not lie. I really like my day job. Yes. It’s Friday, but if was any other day of the week, I’d tell you the same thing. I like what I do. However, my passion is telling a great story~working with the characters and writing my thoughts and theirs down. Since I don’t work this weekend, I’ll be working on my next romantic suspense.

This time of year in the northeast, some people like go to the movies, or skiing, or bowling , or shopping the white sales, but me, I look forward to spending time with my fiction cast. Then, I’ll catch up on my own reading.

What will you be doing this weekend?




Revenge is what she wanted. A love she thought she didn't deserve is what she found. Can she be the woman he needs?

No comments:

Post a Comment