Tuesday, March 12, 2019

MY READING RECOMENDATIONS THIS MONTH

I love to read and will read just about anything, including directions to put a bookcase together. I believe you’re the same. Otherwise why would you be reading my blog. Lol

I thought I’d share with you what I found interesting or enjoyable this past month. (The links are Amazon as I’m a Kindle reader)

For my romantic suspense mystery fans, I need to tell you about Along Came A Cowboy by Bev Pettersen. Actually, I read this book right after it came out. It was great. It’s a little different than Bev’s other works. It starts off reading like a contemporary romance but then IT happens. IT being a murder. You’re going to love and hate her characters. Give it a try.




Soon I’m headed to Ireland. I’ve never been and can’t wait. So this month I purchased A Week In Winter by Irish author Maeve Binchy. Wonderful! If you like novels where you learn about the characters one by one and then how they all come together and help each other over-come their issues, you’ll love this book. It also gave me a sense of the people living in Ireland. I can’t wait to meet them. If you have any books that you enjoyed by Irish authors or about Ireland, please share with me.





Into audio books? Infamous by Susanne Brockmann. What a Hoot! I giggled throughout this one. Totally enjoyable.





I also found An Invisible Thread by Laura Schroff and Alex Tresniowski very interesting. And emotional read, which I couldn’t stop doing. The connections we make with others and how we impact their lives is remarkable.




Tell me what you’re reading and find entertaining?





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recommendations and for your entertaining books. Must confess I haven't been reading this week, just finished watching Rebellion on Netflix. All about Ireland so you might enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete