Friday, January 10, 2020

GET YOUR MOVE ON

January is a depressing month for many. They cry cabin-fever as soon as the ball in Times Square drops. Why is that?

If you’re one of the millions who suffers each year from SAD or cabin-fever would you love to, well, not suffer?

I love winter. I’m not one to suffer from SAD or cabin-fever, but my body does slow down and the mind seems to say, “Okay, if you’re not going to move, I might as well rest too.” I didn’t want that to happen to me this year. I’ve set some pretty aggressive goals for 2020, so I decided last week before the old year was waving Tata to get myself primed for the coldest months if the year here in NE USA. I began to dance in the morning as a form of exercise. In just one week, my energy level has soared. Yes, even after a very busy holiday season, I’ve have tons of energy.

If you don’t believe me that dancing can do this, here are some articles verifying the benefits of shaling your booty. Check them out.

http://www.aarp.org/health/fitness/get_motivated/lets_dance_to_health.html

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/belly-dancing/AN01491

Dance your way through January and February.

No comments:

Post a Comment