Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Spring of Jace Lee

This week has been special week for our family. So today, instead of words of wisdom, I'd thought I share some pictures. Leave a comment, or not--as always it's up to you.

Everywhere you look spring is evident, in your world and in cyberworld. It's a time of rebirth for Mother Earth and a time of birth for those who inhabit her.



My grand daughter calls our flowering cherry the princess tree. She loves lying below it and looking up through it's branches.



Ah, Lilacs. My favorite flowers. These shrubs actually came from my grandmother's garden. Everything seems to be blooming two weeks early. I wished they'd last longer.






The birds love sitting in the Pink Dogwood, watching our Irish Setter race around the yard. And it's perfect perch to keep their eyes on our cat, Blue.







A view from our front yard.









And then Jace Lee came into our lives. If you visit my facebook page you will see more of the little guy. One week old today and he is doing well. GRANNY GRIN.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures. And a beautiful baby! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspiratsional and beautiful, Autumn. I absolutely love nature pictures, but the ones that come from our own backyards--the places that inspire us--are the best of treasures. Thanks for bringing the rebirth of spring to us --- and including the most beautiful reminder of all, a new grandchild. Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on becoming a grandmother--he's adorable. Spring is a beautiful time of year and I love your trees! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Ladies for stopping by today and for the congrats. Jace was just here again. He can't stay away from his granny. GRIN.

    ReplyDelete
  5. a big ol' "awwwwwwwwwwwww!"

    Congrats, Granny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Judi. When we get together I'll share more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pics and beautiful baby. Thanks for sharing. Lilacs are my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete