Friday, June 18, 2010

WOOHO!! EVIL'S WITNESS IS OUT


Today is the release day for Evil's Witness. It's available at The Wild Rose Press, Barnes & Noble, and AMAZON. In honor of EVIL'S WITNESS'S release, I'm holding a special contest which will run through June 30, 2010. I'm going to award one lucky person (here in the US) a $50.00 gift card for Barnes and Noble. Wait! Tell you what, if you're outside of the US and want to be entered into a contest for a copy of my last release Obsessed By Wildfire, in e-format, just follow the same rules noted here.

All you have to do is post the below announcement on your facebook page or tweet it or post it in the comment section of your Myspace page and sent me an email to autumnjordon@yahoo.com with Evil's Witness Link in the subject line (if you're outside the US put OS US Evil's Witness Link) and send me the link to your page, and the date you posted the announcement. Once I verify, your name will go into the basket on my desk, On July 1, at noon, I will post the winners names. Now, you can enter more than once. You just need to post or tweet numerous times. Send the links in different emails.

Tell your friends too.

Here is the announcement:

A HOT summer read just released June 18, 2010 from The Wild Rose Press Evil's Witness is an award winning romantic suspense novel that will have you turning pages. Check it out! www.autumnjordon.com
Available in paperback or e-book at The Wild Rose Press, Barnes & Noble or Amazon.com



Okay, check list

1. Post above notice to your sites. And remember if you FB, MYS, Twitter that is 3 chances to win.
2. Email me the links in separated emails please. Subject line must read Evil's Witness Link or OS US Evil's Witness Link
3. Tell your friends. Tell them to tell their friends.
4. Check back here on July 1, 2010 at noon for the winning announcement.


Not sure if you want to do this, read John and Stephaine's story--my last two posts. WINK.


Let's celebrate. Popping the cork on the bubbly. GRIN

5 comments:

  1. Woohoo. I have four people in the running, so far this morning. AWESOME. Come on. Let's cyber circle the globe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn love your site. Congrats on the release of Evil's Witness. You're on a roll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Scarlet.You're a doll to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a little late for the bubbly but this is a great site. And congratulations on the release. What a super title.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never too late for Bubbly. I'm keeping the drinks flowing all month long. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete