Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Lovers of Seized By Darkness


My name is Nicole. It is not Katrina. That is the name Gorgon Novokoff calls me. I’m a victim. I’m also a survivor. I never thought I could kill someone but…
For eight long years, the monster controlled me. Owned me.

He told me over and over, that I was his, I would not escape and I would never be loved by another man. I wouldn’t let myself believe him. I couldn’t if I ever wanted to see my family again.


I bore him a son. Let me tell you there is nothing stronger than a lioness protecting her cub. It was that instinct that caused me to kill. Or so I thought.





I’m team leader for the U.S. Marshal’s C.U.F.F. unit, William Haus. Looking for revenge on behalf of a childhood friend, I won’t stop until I take down every human trafficking scumbag. Gorgon Novokoff and his family top my wanted list, operating right here in northeast USA.


Every man and woman who work for the Russian Mafia family I consider lower the snake’s belly, including Katrina, Gorgon’s mistress. They say the devil is beautiful. His mistress is doubly so. I’m worried. Why? Because I'm drawn to her.









Hello. I'm Autumn Jordon, the author of SEIZED BY DARKNESS.

The idea for this story came to me years ago when I walked into my local post office and on the bullentin board saw tucked among the flyers for church socials and postal information a poster of a missing young girl, age 16. Her smiling eyes haunted me. I wondered wherever she was, did she still smile? I swear I could actually feel her strength. I prayed the girl whose picture I saw survived her ordeal and was returned safely to her family. I knew right then I had to write a story about a kidnapped victim and my muse went on its way. Of course, I write romance, so the victim had to grow up and there needed to be a hero. I think Will is the perfect match for Nicole. I think you will too.


SEIZED BY DARKNESS is now available on Amazon and B&N in both paperback and digital download. I hope you’ll follow the links and read more about the story and enjoy the sample.



Follow Autumn Jordon on twitter and on Facebook or visit www.autumnjordon.com


Join my newsletter @ www.autumnjordon.com and enter my contest to be a character in my next book. Winner will be selected on September 20th, 2012. Read my July 18th, newsflash for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment