Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Woohoo! Celebration Time!

APRIL 9, 2013



What a perfect day. Spring has finally sprung in northeast USA and I'm loving it. Shot me some baskets today and worked up a nice sweat. I can't wait to plant flowers in the beds beside the crocus, daffodils and tulips.

Wow. This year has zoomed by and it’s hard to believe I’m celebrating my first anniversary as an indie author. That’s right! It was one year ago that HIS WITNESS TO EVIL was released as an indie novel. In this year, I released two new books, SEIZED BY DARKNESS and PERFECT, and I also released my steamy, contemporary western, OBSESSED BY WILDFIRE, as an indie. I love being an indie author.

Becoming an indie author is not for everyone, however, and certainly not the faint of heart. You assume the responsibility of wearing many hats besides that of author. With that said, I will say this year has been a learning experience for me. I’ve made mistakes and in doing so, I’ve learned a lot.

My readers have been totally awesome, and I’d like to take this opportunity to thank them for buying my books, posting honest reviews, and recommending my works to friends. Thank you. Thank you. And those of you who've joined my newsletter definitely rock!

Now to celebrate my anniversary, I'm passing out cyber-bubbly here, so help yourself,

and now until the end of April 2013, I'm offering SEIZED BY DARKNESS, the first in my C.U.F.F. series, for $2.99 at Amazon and B&N. So grab your copy today, and tell your friends.

One more thing, if you're around, stop by Storyfinds on Thursday April 11, where SEIZED BY DARKNESS is being featured as part of their romantic suspense week.

Have a wonderful weekend. AJ

Autumn Jordon on StoryFinds

No comments:

Post a Comment